U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 51-year-old female asked:

I probably have lung sarcoidosis according to symptoms i have in the last 2 years. how can i follow up this situation and what i should take care of?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Stanley Katz
Dermatology 49 years experience
See your internist: Sarcoid should be managed by your internal medicine or family doc along with a derm if there is skin involvement.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.

Related questions

A 21-year-old female asked about a 83-year-old male:
What does it mean to throw up blood while having sarcoidosis and a lung infection?
1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
A 57-year-old female asked:
Can u lose a lung with sarcoidosis ?
1 doctor answer2 doctors weighed in
A 56-year-old female asked about a 57-year-old male:
Does sarcoidosis of lung improve over time?
1 doctor answer2 doctors weighed in
A 44-year-old male asked:
Would macrobiotics and exercises help with lung sarcoidosis?
1 doctor answer3 doctors weighed in
Last updated Sep 30, 2020


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.