U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 46-year-old female asked:

I have sarcoidosis last year had pneumonia ct showed very mild left infiltrates in left lobe this year mild subpleural infiltrates in lung base. help?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Theodore Wu
Ophthalmology 24 years experience
Sarcoid: You will probably need to see your primary doctor for some antibiotics to clear up the pneumonia. Also make an appointment with a rheumatologist to take care of the sarcoid.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Jan 5, 2019


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.