male 18yrs i feel pain in my right chest and it shift to left side sometimes it sometimes hurts so much in my right side and sometimes it feels like my chest is heavy i consulted a doctor but he thinks anxiety or it can be muscle pain its been 15days?

Dr. Anshul Gandhi
8 years experience Emergency Medicine
Chest Pain: Chest pain appears in many forms, ranging from a sharp stab to a dull ache. Sometimes chest pain feels crushing or burning. In certain cases, the pain travels up the neck, into the jaw, and then radiates to the back or down one or both arms. Many different problems can cause chest pain. Because chest pain can indicate a serious problem, it's important to seek immediate medical help.
Answered on Sep 2, 2020