ZA

dear dr, kind assist, i've a dry cough with thick saliva, soar throat, tiredness, struggling to breathe, body pains and headaches.

Dr. Mohammed ishaaq Datay
Seek emergency help: These symptoms are in keeping with potential severe COVID 19 disease. I would strongly advise that you to get to your nearest emergency center as soon ASAP so that you can be assessed. They will then conduct the necessary test and decide whether you are well enough to be sent home or need to stay in hospital. If they do decide to discharge you get a sats probe to monitor further & tell your GP.
Med care now.: Get emergency care for difficulty breathing, blue lips or face, significant & persistent chest pain or new-onset of confusion. COVID 19 sx’s: dry cough, shortness of breath, chest tightness, nasal congestion, fever, headache, sore throat, feeling tired, loss of sense of taste/smell, decreased appetite, nausea, diarrhea, vomiting, chills & muscle aches.