Lansing, MI

should i be concerned that during intense panic attacks i experience facial numbness on the right side of my face? and minor headaches on the right side as well? i can even think myself into experiencing these sensations because i have severe anxiety

Symptoms: Paresthesias are common with panic attakcs - often effecting lips, face or fingers. I am not sure why you have symptoms just on the right side of your face. It sounds like your panic attacks are not well controlled. If you are not already seeing a psychiatrist/ psychologist/ therapist - would recommend that.