reducing clonopin to 0, 5 mg after panic disorder.feeling lot of anxiety, tense in the face and jaw, with headaches/insomnia. wot 2 do?cant use antdep.

Dr. Allen Seely
General Practice 31 years experience
CALL MD: Klonopin (clonazepam) is a benzodiazepine type medication used for panic disorder, anxiety, restless legs syndrome etc. Sometimes its is difficult to cut the dose so it is best to report problems to your doctor.
Dr. Robert GalatzerLevy
Child Psychiatry 50 years experience
Psychological measur: Various psychological interventions ranging from learning relaxations techniques to psychodynamic understanding of the causes of the panic have been demonstrated to be effective. A psychiatrist or psychologist expert in these techniques would very likely be of help.