A member asked:

I have been diagnosed with hypothyroidism. my tsh level and t4 level is normal. the problem is my t3 was 65 l which was low. i have been noticing dry scalp related small flakes lately. my dry scalp is because of hypothyroidism? what treatment i need?

A doctor has provided 1 answer

Endocrinologist: All laboratory results need to be interpreted in the clinical context and the doctor who ordered the tests is usually in the best position to do that. Talk to the doctor who ordered the tests. Having said that, you may wish to consult an endocrinologist to ascertain if you need treatment and the dose of medication. Get HPV and Covid vaccines. Wish you good health!

Answered 12/28/2020



Related Questions