ZA

i have been on amoxicillian, betacliv 375, rhineton, mitic, napacod, fenamin 250 and napamol for two weeks and my condition hasn't changed. my doctor prescribed these meds for otitis media. i have constant swishing and ringing sounds in my ears. ?

Dr. Hunter Handsfield
Infectious Disease 53 years experience
Otitis media: This probably means your otitis media is not due to an infection. It can be a difficult condition to treat. Keep working with your doctor. Good luck.
Otitis media: You may have fluid behind your eardrum which is causing you to have those symptoms. This doesn't necessarily mean that you currently have an active infection. Let your doctor know.