North Hollywood, CA

i have a bun/creatinine ratio of 7.5 down from a 9. my creatinine is 1.32. it was a 1.1 two weeks ago. i've been on a self-imposed plant-based diet the last two weeks. i got constipated, i think i went too extreme. my albumin/creatinine ratio is 3.5

Pathology 49 years experience
Need more info: All laboratory results need to be interpreted in the clinical context and the doctor who ordered the tests is usually in the best position to do that. Talk to the doctor who ordered the tests. Having said that, What is your eGFR? If it is less than 90, it would be prudent to see a nephrologist to assess your kidney status. Creatinine of 1.32 is of concern. Wish you good health!

Last updated Jul 18, 2020