U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 29-year-old male asked:

I think im pregnant, i bought a pregnancy test and it tested positive what do i do, see a gynae or a doctor first?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. John Berryman
Obstetrics and Gynecology 55 years experience
Pregnant ?'s: It is strongly recommended that you consult an OB physician as soon as pregnancy is confirmed. There is a number of tests which are important in early pregnancy to plan for the best management for your growing fetus' health.

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:

Ask doctors free
Educational text
Talk to a doctor
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership
Last updated Jul 28, 2020


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.