U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
ZA
A 28-year-old male asked:

i am experiencing shortness of breath (severity: moderate) (time frame: sudden) (worsened by: exercise or physical activity) (unaffected by: psychological stress, lying down) (better by: rest) (unaffected by: sitting upright), sneezing (unaffected by: rec

2 doctor answers2 doctors weighed in
Dr. Donald Colantino
Internal Medicine 61 years experience
Dyspnea: Without other history we can't make a differential diagnosis. Since you're experiencing shortness of breath with exertion and not at rest, possibilities include anemia,lung or heart pathology. A physician would have to take a thorough history, perform a physical examination and order appropriate tests in order to make a diagnosis and advise you. If your dyspnea is very severe,go to hospita ER.
Dr. Heidi Fowler
Psychiatry 25 years experience
URI: Please let your doctor know. This could be one of a number of infections but COVID 19 is on the differential diagnosi.

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:

Ask doctors free
Personalized answers
Free
Talk to a doctor
$30 per visit with
membership

Similar questions

A 33-year-old female asked:

What is the best exercise to reduce tummy fat?

2 doctor answers4 doctors weighed in
Dr. Jeffrey Sider
Sports Medicine 39 years experience
Lose wt, aerobics: Probably the best way to lose tummy fat would be to lose weight using aerobic exercise such as walking or cycling. Also you can work on strengthening your abdominal muscles. If you don't lose weight you probably not have the washboard abs one strives for.
A 34-year-old member asked:

Is it normal for EKG and stress tests to be normal after stent & 2 angioplasties were done?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Vardhan Reddy
Vascular Surgery 36 years experience
Yes/no : 85% chance of being abnormal. And it can be normal in 15%of pts.
Canada
A 50-year-old female asked:

I've had a fever for 60days. 100-101 can't find a reason for it, it followed a endo ablation and a shot of depo. I'm tired and short/breath BP rising ?

1 doctor answer4 doctors weighed in
Dr. John Weeks
Family Medicine 45 years experience
Get tested: There are many possible causes of unexplained fever ranging from infection, autoimmune diseases, even certain cancers. Please get tested by a doctor soon.
A member asked:

I am 11 weeks into a daily exercise program, and starting to skip days. Any ideas on how to stay motivated?

2 doctor answers4 doctors weighed in
Dr. Brian Kaufman
Internal Medicine 19 years experience
Remember...: Remember why you started in the first place and how much better you felt while doing it. Also, schedule it as an appointment. Even if you don't want to do it, do 10 minutes. You can always find 10 minutes. Right?
A member asked:

I have shoulder calcification can I still exercise take weights?

1 doctor answer2 doctors weighed in
Dr. Ryan Stanton
Emergency Medicine 18 years experience
No: You can still lift weights and exercise as tolerated. You may be limited by discomfort and if your are then you may need to have it further evaluated to determine if you need any intervention.

Related questions

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:

Ask doctors free
Personalized answers
Free
Talk to a doctor
$30 per visit with
membership
Last updated Feb 15, 2021

People also asked

Connect with a U.S. board-certified doctor by text or video anytime, anywhere.
$30 per visit with
membership

Disclaimer:

Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.