ZA

i am experiencing shortness of breath (severity: moderate) (time frame: sudden) (worsened by: exercise or physical activity) (unaffected by: psychological stress, lying down) (better by: rest) (unaffected by: sitting upright), sneezing (unaffected by: rec

Dr. Donald Colantino
Dyspnea: Without other history we can't make a differential diagnosis. Since you're experiencing shortness of breath with exertion and not at rest, possibilities include anemia,lung or heart pathology. A physician would have to take a thorough history, perform a physical examination and order appropriate tests in order to make a diagnosis and advise you. If your dyspnea is very severe,go to hospita ER.
URI: Please let your doctor know. This could be one of a number of infections but COVID 19 is on the differential diagnosi.