Lake Oswego, OR

i had stomach surgery 2 weeks ago to remove a benign tumor. my stomach is now about 75% as big as it was. i have lost 10 - 15 pounds and have started exercising again what are some diet recommendations for me to gain weight and be able to maintain m

Nutrition: Have you considered asking your doctor for a nutrition referral so that this can be individualized for you. We can't give you very much information in 400 characters or less.
Pathology 49 years experience
Need more info: How much do you weigh? How tall are you? What is you BMI? You may go to this site to figure out your BMI: https://www.calculator.net/bmi-calculator.html If your BMI is more than 18.5 and you are not continuing to lose weight, let it be. If your BMI is below 18.5 or you continue losing, contact your PCP for an evaluation and advice about nutrition. Wish you good health!