Boone, NC

soy milk-can it stunt adolescent male's growth?please no dangers of soy article links.have doctors seen soy milk actually inhibit growth of male teens? it was a common lactose intol alternative in 90's/early 2000's. would there be signs of stuntng?

Haven't seen it: Haven't seen any teen stunted from drinking soy milk or eating soy products, in 28 years of primary care Pediatric practice in California where many people drink soy milk. So, no worries, as long as soy is a part of a balanced diet, just like all the other foods we eat. Each food should be part of a balanced diet.