I went to the hospital wednesday with a 103.6 temp had it for 2 days before.its sunday should i still be running a fever? also today i started by period its the 3rd im in a 30 day span the last one started 5/29 and before that 5/16. whats wrong?

Can't diagnose this: We really can't diagnose this one with the available information. It sounds like you went ot the hospital,so I am assuming that a work up was done? You are going to have to rely on the provider that got the full history, did the physical examn and who reviewed your studies to figure this one out.

Last updated Jun 15, 2020