ZA

does anemia make dehydration worse, is there any relationship?

Dr. Yvette Kratzberg
Anemia & dehydration: Dehydration reduces the amount of water in your bloodstream, causing your blood to be more concentrated. People with anemia frequently and subconsciously reduce their water intake as a method of concentrating the red blood cells in their blood. Unfortunately the number of red blood cells remain the same and treating the underlying cause of anemia is the only cure.
Dr. Donald Colantino
Anemia,dehydration: Why are you anemic and dehydrated? Both make you weak. Dehydration actually artificially thickens the blood somewhat. You require evaluation and treatment for these serious disorders. Discuss this with your physician.