Rehoboth, MA

Fever 99-103 and chills yesterday & today, headache, sore eyes, tired, have what i think is poison ivy on feet ankles, rash on both arms and few spots on stomach, legs. was bitten by a small white tick a couple weeks ago. waiting covid test results?

Pathology 50 years experience
See doctor: The tick bite of concern and you should see a doctor to ascertain if you need to take prophylactic antibiotics to prevent Lyme disease. Wish you good health!
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Tick Bite: I don't know the cause of this constellation of symptoms but it sounds miserable. What you described doesn't sound like a deer tick (blacklegged tick ) which can be found in your area and transmit Lyme Disease. You can google the image. I do recommend that you be medically evaluated. Take care.
Last updated Jun 23, 2020