ZA

i just swollowed a cataflam whole then realized it had to be dissolved. is that a problem?

Diclofenac: I know that at least some cataflam should be taken with a full glass of water (& food or milk on the stomach).. If you are taking it in disolvable form - then my guess is that it will disolve as it goes through your body or will passed without being entirely disolved.
Dr. Nellmarie Bodenstein
No: No, it is not a problem. The cataflam will take longer to start working as it first needs to dissolve before it can be absorbed.