A member asked:

Hello ive been recently experiencing some pain under my right arm its a small knot but its not completely hard still squishy it hurt to put my arm down and its beginning to hurt my entire underarm?

A doctor has provided 1 answer

Abscess : He requires a physical examination to determine what the lump is under your arm. Most of the time these type lumps if they’re small and painful or abscesses under the skin a common in the armpit most likely related to shaving it sometimes reaction to deodorant.

Answered 5/24/2020



Related Questions