ZA

i was diagnosed with hidradenitis suppurativa, or inverse acne, insulin resistance and am morbidly obese. my puss culture came back positive for e-coli and have now been referred to an endocrinologist. what will happen at the endocrinologist?

Dr. Luis Fernando Mesta Carrillo
Specializes in Medicina Ocupacional
Better outcome: An endocrinologist is a doctor specialized on hormonal disturbances in human body. In my opinion, according to your symptoms and diagnosis, it is the best option to study your case. It is likely that some blood test and other exams will be required by your endocrinologist. It is possible that interdisciplinary work between specialties will be required, please be confident.