I have had pain/tension off-and-on for several months in my hip (or it could be considered the top of my leg on the front side) and my lower back -- both on right side. is there a stretch to eliminate tightness? walking/standing make pain worse.

2 doctors weighed in across 2 answers
Dr. Elisa Ribelles-medhus answered

Specializes in Internal Medicine

You really need to see an ortho doc who can do manuevers on you to see if it's hip, S-I joint or disc related. If it's SI, you can put ur right leg on a table and bend your torso forward to increase flexibiity. There are others you can google: exercises for sacroileitis. You might need an MRI of the hip/pelvis.

Answered May 16, 2020

77 views