Hello, my resting heart rate is moving between 67bpm and 116bpm. i am 36 years old and had an ecg 2 weeks ago that was fine. indoblock was prescribed and i took one an hour ago and it seems to be bringing my bpm down. should i escalate?

Dr. Elisa Ribelles-medhus
How low: Your normal bpm resting seems normal. Less than 60 is considered bradycardia (too low). Can you measure it 1-2 hours after a dose and get back to us if it's 60 or less? Do you have symptoms like dizziness or feeling faint?
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated May 6, 2020