India
A 32-year-old male asked about a male:

my son is two year old , from past two month he is having mild cough, no nasal drainage, no mucus , chest x ray shows calcification, how to diagnose which allergy he has?

Dr. Amrita Dosanjh
Pediatric Pulmonology 36 years experience
Prior infection?: Please have an evaluation with a lung specialist. He may need testing for TB, a CT scan of his chest and/or treatment for Bronchospasm. The location and type of calcification was not specified. You may re submit more details. Were there initial symptoms, including fever? Is you son otherwise well? Monitor growth and check his temperature daily until seen.