A 20-year-old member asked:

Hii this is sonu i have pimple, dark spots and blackness since two year.. in which i used many product but that is not working.. i am felling bad with me skin please tell me what i should ?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Shitel Patel
Plastic Surgery 16 years experience
Pimples and spots: You should see a dermatologist to address your acne(pimples) and the dark spots may be scars from previous pimples. There are many options for medications to help these areas but a skin evaluation is needed to see what is best for your skin.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Apr 12, 2020


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.