look recently i went to new york and los angeles and ever since i got back i have been with some of the symptoms of the coronavirus and its has been 2 weeks and some days it is okay and other days i feel terrible please help me know .

Dr. Lauren Bickel
Specializes in Family Medicine
Definitely call Dr: Many communities & hospitals have special hotlines you can call to ask about COVID 19 testing, or you can call your Dr & probably get an order for a test. Your travel history & symptoms would warrant a test in my opinion. If it is negative a Dr evaluation to evaluate for other causes like flu would be advisable

Last updated Apr 4, 2020