A member asked:

Hello, i have a cut in between my pinky toe, its bigger than a paper cut and probably a little more than a quarter inch deep. what could it be?

3 doctors weighed in across 2 answers
Dr. Eugene Batelli answered

Specializes in

Which is a crack in skin. Can be from athletes foot or simple dry skin. See ur podiatrist for treatment.

Answered Feb 13, 2016



Still have questions?

Get the best care from a doctor who knows you.

Book a Video Appointment
Sponsor Content
Dr. Neil Horsley answered

Specializes in podiatry

If you do not have a history of trauma where you could have cut your toe, then you probably have a fissure. Athletes foot and dry skin can cause fissures between and under the toes. Your podiatrist can prescribe medication that will treat this problem.

Answered Jul 4, 2016



Related Questions

Online Primary Care Doctors Accepting New Patients

$44 video appointments available today with a membership as low as $15/month

Book a Video Appointment
Ask your question
Didn't find what you're looking for?

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more.

Ask your question

Meet your new favorite doctor