ZA

3 weeks ago i had a pulmonary embolism. no signs of dvt from doppler of both legs. on xarelto. i have a dull aching pain in my back all of a sudden and i am not sure if it's cause of another clot or the pushups i did the day the pain came. wat to do?

Dr. Amrita Dosanjh
Pediatric Allergy and Asthma 38 years experience
Please evaluate: You are at risk for another PE and please seek medical care in the Emergency room. The symptom may be related to muscular strain, but I would advise seeing the Emergency department or your PCP right away. Watch for shortness of breath.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Mar 28, 2020