Cicero, IL

There are multiple confluent foci of increased t2 signal within the hemispheric white matter,most pronounced at the frontal deep and subcortical regions. this is my mri and what does this mean? everything else was normal or review my other questions

Dr. Steven Simon
Speak w ordering Dr: Abnormalities in MRI brain studies may or may not be significant in YOUR case. Please discuss this with the ordering physician. I hope the question was for general information, not,to second guess your doc . The test was ordered for a specific reason, and the results should verify or change the diagnosis.

Last updated Mar 4, 2020