A member asked:

My 4year old daughter has an extreme rash. it escalates to small sores here and there. it has progressed to all over her body. does this require intervention from a dermatologist? or some kind of skin doctor?

A doctor has provided 1 answer
Dr. Ivy Fisher answered

Specializes in Pediatrics

Yes, I would see a dermatologist to check this due to spread and severity. It might be a skin infection as well requiring antibiotics as well.

Answered Feb 29, 2020



Still have questions?

Get the best care from a doctor who knows you.

Book a Video Appointment
Sponsor Content

Related Questions

Online Primary Care Doctors Accepting New Patients

$44 video appointments available today with a membership as low as $15/month

Book a Video Appointment
Ask your question
Didn't find what you're looking for?

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more.

Ask your question

Meet your new favorite doctor