I used to take ferriten, vit d and calcium supplements to treat my hair, i am not anemic. i stopped taking those supplements all of the sudden, now i am always dizzy and having low blood pressure and somedays headaches is that because i stopped them?

Pathology 49 years experience
Need to examine: It is not feasible to provide a meaningful opinion without taking additional history, physical examination and may be some tests. It would be prudent to see your doctor and discuss if you may be depressed. Counter-intuitive as it may seem, exercise may help. Start with low intensity exercise such as walking and gradually increase the intensity as tolerated. Wish you good health!

Last updated Feb 28, 2020