in december i dropped a glass on my big toe and now the bottom half is black. my friend told me that she had the same problem too but hers went away around 6-9 months. are there any natural home remedies i can do to get rid of the blood under my nail?

33 years experience Pediatrics
Not really, unless: Unless a person is skilled in getting blood out through a nail to drain a nail hematoma, he should not try it at home. If the injury is old, his primary care doctor can take a look in-person or online on video, to see if anything needs to be done. Often, nothing needs to be done except wait for the new nail to push out the old nail. For new hematomas, draining the blood relieves pain.
Answered on Feb 26, 2020