U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 16-year-old male asked:

Im having problems with my toe. i had an ingrown toe issue but it hasnt gone away and its getting worse. i now have a lump of skin on top of the growing nail and leaks blood,pus or clear fluid?

1 doctor answer3 doctors weighed in
Dr. Theodore Davantzis
Dentistry 42 years experience
Your best bet is to see a local podiatrist to have the issue evaluated and treated.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Aug 16, 2021


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.