U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 27-year-old male asked:

I have chronic sinusitis. to the point where the tubes in my ears get clogged, and recently my vocal chords have been soar and my voice is hoarse for over 2 weeks now. i am a singer and need to get this sorted. do i go to a gp or straight to ent?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. James Ferguson
Pediatrics 48 years experience
Whose available ?: An ENT might see you directly but an appointment may take a while. A GP could likely see you sooner & would have sway getting you in faster with an ENT. Your insurer may require such a referral. Your choices will require a bit of effort to fine out who can seee you & when.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Feb 25, 2020
Connect with a U.S. board-certified doctor by text or video anytime, anywhere.
24/7 visits - just $44!
50% off with $15/month membership


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.