i have had a swollen lymph node since early december along with post nasal drip. i still have post nasal drip, we well as the node. i went to the doctor for my drip, but she felt my neck and didn't even acknowledge my 2 nodes. nopain palpable. normal?

Dr. Deborah Ungerleider
35 years experience Pediatrics
Sounds normal.: Lymph nodes can be enlarged with any infection or inflammation in the area of the lymph node, so having swollen lymph nodes in your neck while being congested for a prolonged period of time would be quite common. I'm glad you saw your doctor, as this helps to confirm this. If they persist, I would have them rechecked by your doctor and ask about them at that time.
Answered on Jan 17, 2020
1