U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 27-year-old male asked:

Good evening i have been getting pains from n my toes and feet wether i walk around a lot or not. its like i have to crack my toes the way one would crack there knuckles and then there will be some soothing not sure whats this please assist ?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Bernard Seif
Clinical Psychology 41 years experience
Foot Pain: You may have a condition called Neuropathy, and perhaps some arthritis. Please see your family doctor. He/she may refer you to a foot doctor or neurologist. Peace and good health.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Jan 13, 2020


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.