A member asked:

My 8 yr old daughter has athlete's foot. we are treating it with medicated powder but her feet are still cracked and painful to walk. any tips?

A doctor has provided 1 answer
Dr. David Kahan answered

Specializes in Podiatry

Secondary Infection: You should seek the care of your physician or a foot specialist/podiarist. This could be a case of a secondary infection or not athletes foot at all. This is the only advise that makes sense at this point.

Answered 4/21/2018



Related Questions

Online Primary Care Doctors Accepting New Patients

$44 video appointments available today with a membership as low as $15/month

Book a Video Appointment
Ask your question
Didn't find what you're looking for?

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more.

Ask your question

Meet your new favorite doctor