A member asked:

Hi ive got gallbladder stones,i keep getting a gallbladder attack,burping,gas,chest pain,back pain,stomach pain?

A doctor has provided 1 answer
Dr. Donald Colantino answered

Specializes in Internal Medicine

Consult an abdominal surgeon as it appears that you need a cholecystectomy in view of your diagnosis of gall stones with recurrent attacks. Avoid serious complications like perforated gall bladder and bile peritonitis. In the meantime avoid eating fried, fatty and greasy foods.

Answered Jan 13, 2020



Still have questions?

Get the best care from a doctor who knows you.

Book a Video Appointment
Sponsor Content

Related Questions

Online Primary Care Doctors Accepting New Patients

$44 video appointments available today with a membership as low as $15/month

Book a Video Appointment
Ask your question
Didn't find what you're looking for?

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more.

Ask your question

Meet your new favorite doctor