So i'm a teenage girl 16 y old and i have irregular period. i do have alot of body hair and my chest feels heavy too. it's been5 like this for 3 years and so should i go and check on doctor?

Some basics: Irregular cycles affect many women and were one of the reasons early research on hormones developed the pill. It can be used to make cycles more predictable. The other issues you mention may require additional testing. I would discuss this with your doc or seek referral to an OBGYN for a visit.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Jan 4, 2020