U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 24-year-old female asked:

I girl 24 years old i have a falling heavily my hair, my doctor told me that it inherited baldness - used many pharmaceutical without gettiing result?

1 doctor answer3 doctors weighed in
Dr. Stephen Metzinger
Plastic Surgery 40 years experience
Female alopecia: You should see a hair replacement specialist. Treatments can include drugs, topicals, nutritional supplements and/or surgery. I would recommend seeing and experienced hair replacement surgeon in your area for a thorough evaluation.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Oct 11, 2013


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.