Went to vertigo therapy and the pulling of my neck helped with the heaviness in the middle of my head and the tingling and helped out with my vescrlae (inner ear) problem what can be going on if that head pull helped?

Dr. Steven Simon
Speak to therapist: The theory is that nerve pressure contributes to,or is causal for the problem. Since some these nerves have a presence among cervical vertebrae (neck), stretching the vertebral spaces (distraction) can be beneficial.mI am glad it was in your case. Now discuss with your therapist how to maintain stretch at home after formal therapy ends. Traction, special pillows, posture training and so forth.

Last updated Dec 19, 2019