San Jose, CA

every time i'm on my period usually during or on my last day i'm experiencing an urge to go pee literally every 5 mins my bladder hurts at the same time, its like a dull pain and it drains me out it only lasts few hours and only when i'm on my period?

Dr. Ralph Boling
Swelling of the: uterus around the time of the period, and uterine contractions can stimulate the bladder in this fashion. If signs of infection, could need testing and treatment. Sometimes drinking lots of water will help with the bladder irritation.