U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
Boston, MA
A 28-year-old member asked about a 67-year-old male:

My father was diagnosed with mild cognitive impairment. his neuro gave him some supplements and sent him away. its getting worse and we want to know if theres more we can do to reverse/help this. he is also a type 1 diabetic. any info helps. thanks?

1 doctor answer2 doctors weighed in
Dr. Bernard Seif
Clinical Psychology 42 years experience
Mild Cog Impairment: Your dad can get tested by a neuropsychologist. He/she will provide a report on strengths and weaknesses and offer recommendations as to how he can cope best. Peace and good health.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Dec 2, 2019


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.