U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 18-year-old male asked about a 49-year-old male:

My father is a diabetic, he gyms with me. he recently found a supplement for strength & energy, it contains creatine. should i be worried ?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Michael Kleerekoper
A Verified Doctoranswered
Endocrinology 53 years experience
Energy: There is no better supplement for strength than exercise. No need to but anything else. If he can, and has time he should consider joining a Fitness program.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Jan 25, 2015


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.