Chicago, IL

I woke up in the middle of the night with numbness and tingling feeling in my small part of head, tongue, and left hand. i was putting pressure on small section back of head. i straighten my head and body. it went away. should i be worry about it?

Pathology 50 years experience
No: It was likely due to pressure in the tissues and compression of nerves. Have a healthy diet, exercise 30 minutes/day, drink plenty of water, have safe sex, no tobacco alcohol weed or street drugs. For nutrition: http://www.choosemyplate.gov/.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Nov 27, 2019