Chicago, IL

i have recently relocated to another state and have not had the chance to establish a primary physician i take mirapex 1 mg three times daily and have run out can the doctor do a consult and then prescribe this medication due to my symptoms ?

Dr. Harold Mandel
General Practice 40 years experience
Need exam!: Mirapex is used for the treatment of symptoms of Parkinson's disease, such as stiffness, tremors, muscle spasms, & poor muscle control. Mirapex is also used for the treatment of restless legs syndrome (RLS). Your new doctor will have to examine you to determine if a new prescription for Mirapex is indicated. I wish you well with your health!