India

I'm a male and i'm long haired. i use to clean my hair daily and use shampoo and conditioner once in a week. i use to face hair fall daily, around 40 hairs a day i hope so. can i know the reason for it as i don't have dandruff and how to prevent?

Hair follicles cycle: Life is full of cycles. We have a sleep-wake cycle. Women have menstrual cycles. We have weekdays and weekends. Hair follicles grow their hair in cycles. It is ON and a hair grows from the follicle; then it is OFF and the hair drops out. It is said that an average normal person loses 60, 80, or 100 hairs each day. If you are losing 40 hairs a day, does that mean you are not losing enough hair?

Last updated Nov 17, 2019