A member asked:

I am experiencing rash on back, fatigue, and trouble sleeping (worsened by: psychological stress) (unaffected by: alcohol use, varying sleep schedule) (associated with: difficult in waking up, difficulty in staying asleep, difficulty falling asleep, unref

A doctor has provided 1 answer
Dr. Robert Kwok answered

Specializes in Pediatrics

Skin rashes are hard to describe with words. A rash that looks worrisome, lasts more than a few days, or keeps recurring should be examined by a primary care doctor or a dermatologist. A doctor can start treatment, or he can do additional testing if the diagnosis is uncertain. With multiple symptoms, one's primary care doctor can evaluate to see if the symptoms are connected or unrelated.

Answered Nov 14, 2019



Still have questions?

Get the best care from a doctor who knows you.

Book a Video Appointment
Sponsor Content

Related Questions

Online Primary Care Doctors Accepting New Patients

$44 video appointments available today with a membership as low as $15/month

Book a Video Appointment
Ask your question
Didn't find what you're looking for?

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more.

Ask your question

Meet your new favorite doctor