ZA

i usually run on the treadmill for 30 minutes on a daily basis. im now having pain on the heels of my feet. i have not been on the treadmill for over a week but the pain is still there. what could be the problem?

Dr. Richard Zimon
YOUR SHOES: Just a thought... Investigate additional heal CUSHIONS Hope this helps a little Dr Z
Dr. jeffrey Trantalis, dpm
Podiatry 42 years experience
Plantar fasciitis : You present classic plantar fasciitis symptoms. For the long term treatment and cure is using a custom orthotic made by a sports medicine Podiatist. With the orthotic you can sometimes spend a little less on running shoes. The orthotic should last many years. Also I would incorporate a stretching program.