Boston, MA

i had a cold about a month ago and my throat started to look veiny and the roof of my mouth was white and kind of yellow and i had orange and white bumps on the the back of my throat, my uvula felt like it was touching my tongue, and its there still?

Dr. can check throat: Throat pain and a throat coating can be from a strep throat infection (antibiotics are needed), a cold or influenza (antibiotics usually not used), or from some other cause such as allergies or irritants. Usually, a person sees the doctor if the sore throat is bothersome, recurrent, or doesn't go away quickly (mainly to check for strep throat). A month is a long time. Time to see the doctor.

Last updated Oct 25, 2019