United Kingdom

I have only smoked for 2 months i had about 2 or 3 cigarette a day and have stopped now, the back of my throat is a bit yellow with whit mucus and little yellow bumps also the blog vessels in my mouth have become verry visible. is there anything serious

Dr. M. Hytham Beck
Surgery 45 years experience
Congratulation.: congratulation on your decision to stop smoking. the length of time and the number of cigarettes that you smoked not enough to cause any serious damages. if you continue to be concerned see your doctor for proper evaluation and treatment.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated May 10, 2016