hi i have a lump on the left side of my neck, theres a yellow thing on my ulvua ( the dangly thing on the back of my mouth) , sore throat , white on the inside of my mouth, and sort of hard swallowing but not to bad.

32 years experience Pediatrics
Dr. can check throat: New throat pain can be from a strep throat infection (antibiotics are needed), a cold or influenza (antibiotics usually not used), or from some other cause such as allergies or irritants. Usually, a person sees the doctor if the sore throat is bothersome, recurrent, or doesn't go away quickly (mainly to check for strep). Throat lozenges and Tylenol or Motrin can help lessen pain temporarily.
Answered on Oct 22, 2019